Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following positions for a R&D project entitled “Solar pre-heated thermochemical conversion of municipal mixed solid waste (plastic) in to plasto-fuels for transportation and industrial heating applications” at NRTI funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India, New Delhi.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of positions : 01
Emoluments (p.m.) : 31000 INR + 16% HRA
Educational qualification: Masters’ degree in Chemical/Energy/Thermal Engg. (Or) M.Sc. Chemistry (Or) Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Energy Engg. Upper age limit : 35 Yrs. as on 1st Oct 2020
Desirable: a) At least one research article published in SCI Journals; b) Candidate interested to enrol for PhD; c) Fluency in Hindi/English communication skills; d) Good writing skills for research articles
- Plant operator (01 No.)
Monthly emoluments: 15750 INR (consolidated);
Qualification : ITI/NTC in Fitter /ElectricianTrade. Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engg. is desirable
- Plant labour (02 No.)
Monthly emoluments : 12600 INR (consolidated); Qualification: SSC/10th Std pass
General Terms and Conditions for JRF Position
- The post created under the DST project is purely temporary (initially for a period of 1 year, extendable by another 2 years) and neither DST nor the NRTI would have liability whatsoever for, continuation or absorbing them after the project completion/termination.
- The Plant Operator and Plant labour may initially located at Pune, Maharashtra for about 3 to 5 months.
- The selection committee has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview by email and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is expected to join within a month, if selected.
- NRTI, Vadodara has the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment for the aforesaid post at any time without providing any clarifications/information.
How to Apply:
Mail a single PDF file consisting of detailed CV, relevant qualification certificates & marksheets, experience certificates (if any), age proof, and others to the E-mail ids “firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com” with subject line “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF JRF or Plant Operator or Plant Labour-DST: October 2020”. No hard copy to be supplied prior to the Interview. You need to show all th e original documents at the time of the interview (ONLINE)/joining (PHYSICALLY).
Last date of Application: 31st October 2020
Initial screening will be done based on the educational and research credentials. Interviews will be conducted in the second phase through the online platform. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
Note: The above positions are for 1 year initially, extendable by another 2 years.