Engagement: On 3-year contract
Compensation: Consolidated pay of Rs. 109016/- PM.
No. of Positions: 01,
Age: Below 50 years (preferred).
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven-point scale along with consistent good academic record.
- Advanced graduate degree from a recognized University in Higher Education, Marketing, Communication or related field Preferred/Desirable
- 10+ years of experience in higher education career management with a recognized institution, or industry background in a recruiting/HR leadership role
- Strong leadership skills and a track record of effectively staffing, building managing a diverse and talented team of professionals
- Effective communication skills and the ability to connect with a variety of audiences and be an effective representative of NRTI with executives and corporate partners
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently, and work collaboratively with others, comfort with working in fast-paced environments
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to deliver successful results on time and within budget.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic approach to the creation and delivery of career services for alumni and students
- Develop an annual strategic plan, program schedule and budget for serving all graduate students and alumni in preparing for career development, job search and employer interaction.
- Develop and maintain extensive network of cohesive relationships with employers to effectively advocate for hiring NRTI students and alumni for both entry-level opportunities and experienced positions
- Collaborate with NRTI faculty and administrative units including academic programs, student life, marketing, and admissions to enhance the quality of student experiences, the delivery of professional skills training and employment opportunities
- Develop a system of measuring departmental achievements including evaluating, tracking and reporting on student and alumni progress and job placement during and after their time at NRTI
- Supervise the use of technology for student counselling, job postings and coordination of employer activities
- Provide visible leadership and supervision to professional staff, and establish a transparent reporting system to the university leadership
- Perform any other duty assigned